Who we are
We have over the years provided the best support and consultancy services for students aspiring towards A’ grades in their studies. Our committed and excellent team provide an unmatched level of relevant research, error- free content and continual attendance to details. This is because in academics, it is the little details that count.
Our customers and partners have remained endeared to us and trust us to handle their academic needs because of the excellent and guaranteed work that we put out, this is made possible through a rigorous vetting process which ensures that only works that fit the standards specified by the client are given out.
We have consulted and provided support services for clients in UK, USA, Nigeria, Kenya, Greece, Malaysia, Sweden, and other countries, tailoring our skills to meet the distinct requirements of universities in these countries and having a cache of testimonials from satisfied clients.
With offices in Enugu and Ibadan and work teams spread over Nigeria and UK, we are capable of handling academic tasks in numerous fields including social sciences, management, finance, engineering, nursing, law, criminology, history, communication, and supply chain management among others.
What we do
We have commendable competence in handling thesis writing, dissertations writing, term- papers, essays, reports, assessments, assignments, course- works, conference papers and journal articles. Other major work we do include PhD and MSc/MBA thesis editing or proof reading, statistical support of both qualitative and quantitative data using different software including SPSS, NVivo, Stata , meta- analysis, econometric modelling, referencing among others.
What we deliver to our customer
- Original, scholarly and academically styled work.
- Timely delivery (we beat deadline 100%)
- Timely handling of feedback.
- Plagiarism and grammar error are checked with software
- Standard formatting and referencing (based on specification)
- Research are done based on university specification.
- 24/7 communication between the client and the writer (research assistant).
Our mission is to Provide the best educational support services to our numerous clients across the globe while ensuring that our clients enjoyed a stress free education.
To be the leading organisation in academic research while ensuring that students across the globe are able to access efficient guidance while meeting their academic needs.
Our Quality Assurance Value.
This entails all the measures put in place as the standards of operation which regulates and guides the researchers in their field works. Quality assurance ensures that there are proactive measures put against derailment from the stated standards of Thesisminds. The quality assurance value of the institute is documented in a written manual which serves as a reference point for all researchers. These include the following:
- Ensuring that professionals in a given discipline are assigned with responsibilities that relate to their fields.
- Ensure that the data collection instrument to be used is well calibrated and fit for the discipline.
- Ensure that professionalism is employed in every aspect of the exercise, etc.
Quality Control Value.
This involves that principles that regulate the actual data collection during and after the exercise. In this value, Thesis Minds ensures that all activities done during the data collection are documented and communicated to appropriate monitoring units such as our research team director, at intervals and that any uncertainty emanating from the instrument, the process, or any hindering factor to the smooth flow of the exercise (such as fraud, individual problems, etc.) should be communicated to the heads of investigation and research as the case may be. Quality control ensures that there is stated action plan against any possible occurrence capable of causing failure in the implementation of the data collection exercise whether it emanates from a human inability or systematic error.
Our quality control measures include.
- Immediate response to pressing issues during the data collection.
- Ensuring that the data meet up with the specifications and delivered on time as specified by the client
- Monitoring the activities of the researchers during and after the data collection as it relates to our service to ensure compliance with the regulations guiding their work.
- Establishing a communication link between the head of research, the client and the researcher where responses can be made regarding any aspect of the exercise.