We provide editing and review services to undergraduates, postgraduate students and intending authors in thesis writing, dissertations writing, books and journals writing among other editing and review services. Thesismind expanded its services to these areas as a result of calls from our numerous clients across the globe. We have the best researchers and editors who are gurus in their respective careers and who have edited and reviewed (editing and review services as a career) so many thesis that made waves in various universities across the world, many best-selling books, and journal in various disciplines. Our editors are specialists in academic writings in various fields especially English major, as such, they knows what is required of a student in his/her thesis, dissertation, essay, and other academic study. Besides thesis editing and review, thesismind.com also provide editing and review of book services. We make use of competent hands drawn from both masters and doctorate degree holders across the globe.
Editing work involves proofreading an already written work, selecting and removing the unnecessary parts and leaving behind the most desired part of the written work for purpose of acquiring academic value, or publication as the case may be. Editing allows the most accurate, consistent and relevant part of your thesis, and dissertation work to be submitted, and book and journal works to be published for public consumption.
A review on the other hand involves is a total evaluation of an article, thesis, and dissertation in order ascertain and enhance its academic value, economic and social relevance. The review involves editing, evaluation, and modification of the content of the written material, to ensure its consistency, correctness and quality content.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR BEING OUR EDITOR OR BOOK REVIEWER.
As part of our quality assurance measures, and to ensure professional quality control, Thesismind has created some standards for itself as criteria for being an editor or book reviewer (editing and review career). The following are the standards that should be met before one could become an editor or book reviewer in Thesis Mind research institute.
- He or she must have obtained at least a master’s degree with higher CGP in his academic records.
- He or she must have been trained and evaluated by our organization and certified fit to review or edit thesis and books.
- He or she should have written at least a minimum of five (5) thesis under the supervision of our research team before being assigned the work of our client(s).
- He must have experience of freelance writing or must have written some newspaper or journal articles that are published online or offline.
- He should be able to have strong command and control in the use of the English language and should possess the writing skills that are required of a researcher.
- He must have a good knowledge of the basic computer skills in the areas that are required of a researcher such as good knowledge and use of the internet, knowledge, and use of the MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Presentation, etc.
- He must be of sound mind and should be able to work under pressure with accuracy in other to meet up with the time required for the delivery of any job.
- Above all 90 percent of the reviewers are either Prof or PhD holders.
- Trust yourself to join our editor submit application to email@example.com, About us or reach us at our facebook page
WORK OF OUR EDITORS.
The following are the duties of our thesis, project dissertation, and book editors.
- He is saddled with the responsibility of ensuring that the most relevant write-ups are what appears in the thesis.
- He confirms that all the mathematical parts of the work are correct and correctly applied where they are needed.
- The editor examines the methodology used by the writer and ensures that it is applied properly.
- He removes the unwanted or unnecessary part of the written work and makes sure that the only part of any work that will be left will be the most relevant part of the thesis, dissertation, journal or book.
- It is the duty of our editor to add beauty to the written work, yet allowing the theme of the book to be maintained.
- Editor identifies the focus of a book, or article and ensures that the focus of an article in maintained in that particular direction, and in a better outlook.
- He polishes the idea of the book writer such that it attracts a wider readership.
- Editors ensure that the readers are shown where their attention should focus on every article, journal or academic works.